This month ive had hard small stools. It gets stuck. But it happened once or twice then back to normal again. It happened again last week, its hard to pass and i tend to just break the stool in half which is not good. So the next day when I poo, its still hard but it kinda stings and theres bright blood. Next day it still happened but with a little more blood. Sitting was a little uncomfortable. I ate lots of fruits and veggies. I was afraid to sh*t cause i dont wanna see blood. So this morning i did it and thank God there was no blood when I wiped. The stool still kinda gets stuck but its getting better. Im not sure if its a hemmorhoid but i hope its not.. i dont feel any lump or.. i dunno but sometimes when im standing i feel funny.. but maybe im just ovethinking things. 

What should I do? should i change how i wipe my ass? when will i get back to 100% normal when sh**ting? 

There are many reasons why u might have hard stools. Lack of fiber, water, stress, lots of processed foods. But the thing is its not good to have hard stools. It puts pressure in ur Nerves in ur rectum and u can rupture them. Over time u could get hemrroids! Best idea is get stool softeners! So u don't put so much stress on ur body! Best if luck and let me know Wat u think !

But why does it happen only once then it gets normal again? I've figured that I dont eat much fruits.. So now I'm totally changing my diet. Also, I drink LOTS of water. I started that last month after getting sick. So I feel so frustrated cause the time when I started drinking lots of water, its when I had problems! I don't eat junk foods anymore too. But i dunno. Are stool softeners have side effects? How would you know if you have the hemmys?