hi, so my question is this:

i started taking birth control about 12 days ago. the very first day, i took it at 10:00 am, then the very next day i took it at 7:30 am because i figured it was easier to remember if i took it right before i left the house for school. now i take it every day at 7:30 and haven't missed a pill. on the 7th day, my boyfriend and i had sex three times, each time with a condom. we fooled around a lot as well, and i was naked on top of him when he wasnt wearing a condom but he didnt go inside me.

now im afraid that i might be pregnant because of the fact that i took that one day of birth control at a different time, and he might have precummed near me.

would being a couple hours different on taking it really affect it as much? and if he had precummed would it really have mattred because of the fact that i had taken 7 days of birth control?
and also, how long does it take before birth control is FULLY effective?

wow, you probably shouldn't be having sex. you obviously aren't smart enough to know some common sense stuff about the process of getting pregnant. Talk to a planned parenthood clinic. They can answer your questions, you will have a high degree of confidence that the answer is truthful, and perhaps they can give you some rudimentary sex education.

theres a 2% chance of getting pregnant from precum . some scientists even believe there is no sperm in precum! i think you'll be fine espcially since you wore a condom (: if your really scared take a pregnancy test, but i believe you'll be fine!

Don't worry ! pre cumming is natural . me and my boyfriend do it and its fine . but sometimes precum can have real cum . so be caareful .so i'd say 8 out of 10 times there will be real cum inside a precum .