I’ve been trying to lose weight unsuccessfully for several years now and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong anymore. I don’t eat junk food, I try to eat several small meals through the day and I go to gym twice per week, but I still have to flabby and fat stomach.

That’s why I finally decided to get to my doctor and ask for some weight loss pills. So far I’m considering  Reductil or Xenical, but could anyone share their experience about which one of these medications is more effective for weight loss?

I have only experience with Xenical and this is medication I wouldn't recommend to anyone due to it's very uncomfortable and uncontrollable side effect - bowel incontinence. Xenical works by binding with fat from the food you eat and then that fat just passes through your intestines unchanged.

The consequence - after every meal you end up in toilet, no matter how healthy you eat because it seems like there is no absolutely fat free food when you also take Xenical.