I’ve been trying to lose weight unsuccessfully for years now. I’ve tried more diets than I can count and I even spent a whole year on dr Bernstein diet paying huge amount of money only for the weight to come back on months or even days later. The older I get I feel like these extra pounds are starting to cause me more and more health problems and I think I’ll need medical help to get it off.

I’ve been reading up on Duromine, Xenical and Reductil and I’m not really sure which of these weight loss medications would work the best for me, since I still think my weight will just come back as soon as I stop taking them.

the biggest difference between Xenical, Reductil and Duromine is in the way they help you to lose weight. Xenical binds the fat from the meals you eat and that fat gets through your body more or less unchanged. That's why people on Xenical have far more frequent bowel movements.

Reductil and Duromine both work as appetite suppressants, so you get full quicker and feel hungry less often. But still, no matter which medication you choose, you still need to watch your diet and stay away from junk food.