I was on Xenical years ago and must be honest, really never gave it a fair chance.  Now, 20 pounds heavier :-) I want to try again.  I know the theory but I would love to hear some motivational stories of success! AND what did you do to achieve your success!

Thanks!

Health Advisor

Hello, Tina442.

Many people from my surroundings used Xenical along with their lose weight regime. They used it with the meal, not after. But try not to miss your meals, because when you use Xenical with it, it gave you the best results. And, of course, mix it with walking and some exercises. Just be persistent!

I can help you loose weight, I am fitness instructor, email me with your goal i can guide in a correct way to loose 20 to 30 pounds in 6 to 8 weeks, 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

Hello

I have been on Xenical since Jan 13th and have lost 3st 3lb it does work but you need to eat the right things. If you need any help please just send me a message. I have posted on this forum before about these tablets.

Good Luck

hi shoegirl how long did it take you to lose your weight and can you send me a few menu suggestions as i write a diary of everything i eat,i dnt worry about drink as i only have water and blk coffee no sugar and weetabix and porridge with hot water lol x

Hello,On Average between 11lbs and just over a stone each month I don't think i can send you anything as you aren't registered here unless you can send me a PM and i will send through some ideas :) x