Hi, I am at least 45 pounds overweight, and I have to do something about it. I know I need more than a diet. However, I don’t want any magic pills from commercials, I want a real medicine like xenical. Is there any xenical success story to encourage me?

Hi, what I experienced with xenical was amazing. You know those before-after pictures in the magazines? Well, that’s what happened to me. I lost 50 pounds! Before that, I was trying hundreds of diets and pills, but I had no success. Xenical is that good because it stops some fat from the food to be absorbed in the body. So you’re not hungry, but still losing weight. It’s good to take multivitamin that contains vitamins D, E, K, and beta-carotene once a day, 2 hours before xenical. Now that I’m slim again, I will never go back on the weight that I had. Xenical made me really happy, and I recommend it to everyone. However, some people experience side effects, and the best thing is to ask your doctor is it safe for you to use it.

Hi Pfeuffer, can I email you about your experience with xenical?

no thanks i heard that you leak from your ass %-)

Hi, I'm taking Xenical and so far it's been great. My doctor explained to me thoroughly what I expect and as long as I stayed on the low fat diet(especially avoiding fried foods) I had no problems. Another good thing is to incorporate a light cardio routine in to your program even if it's just 15 minutes of dancing around in your living room, just get active and make sure you take a multi vitamin as well - for example I take mine with breakfast and take Xenical with lunch and dinner. The final thing I'd say plays a major role is your water intake, drink plenty of water - not just cuz of the program but it does wonders for you skin!

I don't know what's going on but I have been taking Xenical for about 6 weeks now and I never lost a frigging pound. My fat intake is low, as I never usally eat fatty stuff in the first place. I go to the gym as much as I can and do thirty to forty min of cardio a day plus some weight training. Mind you I don't get there five days a week. I have a 2 and 3 year old to run after, that is a gym workout in its self. I am getting so depressed that I am ready to give up. I am planning on starting Weight Watchers next week and take Xenical also. I hope that works....Maybe my age is slowing my weight loss down to null..... I am 42 years old. Being over weight is one of my biggest fears and has been my entire life. I have been able to keep my weight at a healthy range till I had the babies...now I am totally off center with it. I have to loose approx thirty to forty pounds....Does anyone have any advice??

I forgot to add that I take an antidepressant also Effexor, Lamotrigine and sleeping pills....zopiclone.....I think this adds to the difficulty to loosing weight...what do you think?

I have experience taking xenical and it works for me... XD I lost 20 from the day i started taking that medicine pills.

Hi Guys!

I've been on Xenical for 3 weeks now and I've lost about 16 pounds. It does work. However, you do have to watch what you eat, if you eat too much fat you will basically leak LOL...and anyway, it's not pleasant...By the way, make sure you take a multi
vitamin at least 2 hours prior to taking xenical. Another thing, I only take this pill once a day ( Lunch time)...sometimes I do get sever cramps?? followed by farts ( sorry) lol...I hope this helps a bit, good luck on your journey!

if you want generic xenical you prefer . i use this website to order anti depression medicines at very cheat cost.

if you want generic xenical you prefer online store. i use this website to order anti depression medicines at very cheat cost.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Xenical success stories76 replies,
go to last post
by xxtr4c3yxx

Today 10:02
hey guys and girls u aint gunna believe wha i write hear and i promise you its 100% the truth,,i started takin xenical 120mg 3months ago ,when i started the priscription off my gp i weighed 25stone soz dont work in kg lol,,,i decided enough was enough ,gt out breathe when walking ,always made excuses nt to go to family gatherings because i felt to fat and out of place!,,i felt ugly depressed and moody i dont know how my fiance put up with me but he did does bless him,i take 3 tablets a day ive lost 4 stone 4lbs at the moment i have to way again on the 31st to get a new priscription ,ive noticed cos im also diabetic my bloods r eratic and my sugar levels go through the roof but i dont care im loosing weight lol ,,,,the only downside is the toilet isssues bt hell its worth it honestly is,,i dont go out because i suffer with a social phobia as well so its easy access for the bog !!!! as i said i take 3 capsules a day i eat what i want me an my fiance order take out sometimes 3 times a week ,,i think the fattier the food the more u loooooose xx for (example) i have toast and orange juice for breakfast ,, for dinner il eat 3 cheese pastys to work my stomach and tea time il have a large meal like egg n chips etc ,,,i have found i go out for short walks with my dogs x im able run around the shoppin aisle in asda now an my fiance has to keep up with me lol.......i say good luck to u all if i can do it u can do it dont give up keep trying u will get there
ive been with my fiance 3 years im now a size 30-32 and i was a size 34-36 (claps) i think sometimes im still fat and havent lost any wieght then ive weighed at my gp practice and suprised myself ,i dont cut out my drinking if i want 2 bottles of lambrini i will have them if i want to go for a meal il go but i dont take a days worth of my tablets otherwise im afraid i may mess my self and not make it to toilet lol,,,,,,,how much exercisen do i do ???? none i dont need to the weight is falling off me ,buuuuuuuut i only want to loose weight to put it back on,im 30 and i want a baby but me and my partner been tryin 2 years and its not happening but i think when i loose a bit more weight i will conceive so fingers crossed for me ,if ur wondering where to get really nice clothes from type in to google search engine simplybe,,yours clothing or fashion world they do beautiful large sizes for larger ladies ,,,,fellas they even do large mens clothes on jacamo or jdwilliams ,hope that helps u ..
at the moment im really nervous i have to weigh on the 31st of this month i was able to have the tablets on the nhs on the understanding i go back to weigh every month so the can see my progress if u want il keep updated to help and encorage u x i lok forward to reading ur replies and success stories just believe in ur self i use to have such low self esteem suffering with bipolar isnt easy i get good and bad days but these tablets give me hope ,,also we should start writting more here to give people faith good luck!!!!!! il write hear again on the 31st xxxxxx love u all xxxxx U CAN DO IT ! :-D

Hi, Reading about your success story was indeed inspiring.I have been obese for years now.Have tried every thing i cud possibly find/heear read. But all in Vain. My doctor here prescribed me Orlistat. How different is it from Xenical ? Being a thyroid patient i also have my doubts if, I would able reduces like others do.And i do ageee with you.. Its not easy to good..every single day.. when you look at the mirror..Quote is so true..Inside every obese person...Lives a very slim person.It is allmost an obession for me too. Or should say...Its the TOP priority opf my Bucket list..:) .Thanks all the same. Youyr article was very reaasuring. God bless you.. Sushi

Hi...Orlistat is the active ingredient in Xenical.....Xenical is just the 'Brand' name :-) Good luck everyone..It worked for me, i dropped 2 dress sizes in 7 weeks..Ate what i wanted, drank what i wanted...Indian Take-away's...The lot!! I got greedy though and ordered Sibutramine (Brand name 'reductil') And the side effects were diabloicle so i stopped taking them...Since that I have put weight back on so I have ordered the Xenicals again and they should be here real soon...CANT WAIT!!!! xxxxx

ha ha good one you . nice to see someones sensible well done :P ive just started any tips on what you did to loose the weight? will be much appreciated xx