I have started taking xenical yesterday however have had to buy it over the net as my doc won’t prescribe it. I am 16 and so desperate to reduce my weight as it is ruining my life. I am interested where it can be bought over the counter and how much do you pay for xenical?

I am into my third week on xenical. The 'toilet' problems associated with it will soon ease up and living with limited side effects doesn’t really bother me. I have lost 2kg so far, but I am not very satisfied with that. Where I live I don't need a prescription so I buy it over the counter. Well, you can buy everything over the counter here. I wouldn't be prescribed it in my own country UK so I think I am lucky to live overboard. I need to lose 12 more kg before I can be considered out of the 'overweight' range. I’ll continue with xenical.