hi, ive been told to go on xenical tablets but i have been reading about it and apparently the bowel movements can be some what... unexpected 8-|... i work in a shop an ermm well this is not very good for me!! i wont to loose just short of 24 pound in 11 weeks... will xenical help me with this? ive lost 2 n half stone already but its hard to loose now so this is why i wont to use xenical... i dont really have to much fatty foods but whats he best an worstt thing to eat cos im really not feeling this unexepcted movements o.O
can anyone please help me with ur stories! best thing to eat! or not.. so to speak... and if my target is a little bit high... im thinking of starting this tomo!! :-) xx

Well, your plan to sounds like realistic one to me - 24 pounds in almost three months is not something that can't be done without the use of medication, especially when you already are on "losing track" and are well aware of what you eat. Maybe the problem now are certain body areas that are still "bigger" than you want them to be and that is where professional trainer and specific exercises could do much more. Because Xenical works in a very simple way - it binds to fat from the food you eat and than just, well, expels it which can lead to bowel movements going crazy. But, if you decide to take it, you will also have to take a extra supplements which are vital for your body and which cannot be absorbed without fat in your stomach.