Where can I get CPR certified online?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I need to get a CPR certification that is accredited for my job. Does anybody know a great site I can do this from.

Thank you

Last I heard, you need to physically attend a class. The Red Cross offers regular classes at their regional centers. You have to practice CPR on a dummy, and demonstrate that you know how to perform the procedure. I can't imagine any certifying board who would rightfully do this on the internet.

Late reply but no there is no site. You must phsically pass the test. Tri a local trade school, Red Cross, YMCA or ask a firefighter or EMT if there are classes locally.

Complete our free online CPR or First Aid course and instantly order your personalized CPR or First Aid certificate.

Just out of interest, if its purely online based how can you effectively assess your candidates without seeing them perform the procedure?

It seams that there is no answer to that one. :-)

XD Exactly what i was beginning to think 8-| .

Doors still open though onlinecpr1. You can still redeem yourself with an answer 8)

We provide genuine services. Visit our website

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I still don't understand how you're assessing your candidates.

You are certifying somebody in a life saving procedure, but you have not seen them actually perform the procedure.

How are you sure they are capable, before issuing the certificate?