Hi, folks. I have tried various things as my job occupation. I have recently begun with yoga classes. I must admit that nothing thrills me more than yoga. I am seriously thinking of becoming a yoga teacher. I would like to know how to become a certified teacher. This piece of info will mean a lot to me.

Hi, there. Yoga teacher is a very nice job. You have many skills and in the same time you feel like you improve your personality. This job fills you with joy and peace. You can specialize for only one yoga program – yoga for kids, yoga for couples, corporate yoga, yoga therapy, spiritual yoga, yoga for physical fitness, etc. I would suggest you to check out with Yoga Alliance how to become a certified yoga teacher. You can ask in local studio what is important for this. You can even start your own studio. Think about it. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!