Hello. I'm 23 year old male and since I believe that my problems with obesity are dating from the day I was born.
I don’t know why but simply, my metabolism is very slow and lazy and that’s why I'm now seriously overweight.
About a month ago I started to search for some good and trusted weight loss system and every place or site I searched- I end up with one name- Weight Watchers! I have heard that it is about collecting some points and improving every aspect of human heath. Beside that I have heard that some parts of program are performed online. How come?

Well, you have said almost everything that there is to say about this diet program. It is the best, state-of-the-art, scientifically designed approach to weight control so you don’t have to doubt in your decision. Good thing about it is that you can choose any food as long as you control how much you eat and that you don’t cross over your week number of points.
Yes, the big part of this program can be performed online. You have 100% 24h support you can access from your home. You’ll learn to make wise food choices, with online tools, weekly inspirational subjects and discussions, regular e-mails, tips and informative articles.
You also can get encouragements from people just like you, with same problems on these message beards you can find on WW site.