Hello everyone, i'm new to this site and first time post. I have a serious question thats really bugging me! We'll here goes.... I am having sex with two women at the same time and sometimes alone with each of them, we are all comfortable in having this relationship and is also amazing. Recently I was diagnosed with chlamydia and was given the appropriate treatment, I also asked my two girlfriends to get tested and treated as it likely to have spread between us. My question is, i have been in this relationship for almost 6 months and have been tested on a regular basis and has always been clear. How could have i contracted chlamydia if all of us were std free. We are very clean and wash before and after sex. Could it be possible that one of my girlfriends had sex with another person and got chlamydia and then passed it onto the rest of us (unknowingly) OR is it because two women are sharing one man which could have caused chlamydia?

I know how you get chlamydia i.e. via sex. But where and how does chlamydia originally come from and why? Can you get chlamydia even though all are std free?

Apologies for the long and probably confusing post, but this is really bugging me and any advice will be appreciated

hey man,

chances are is that either you picked it up with someone you were with before these two girls or they picked it up before they met you. (or if someone is sneaking around that could do it to). chyamidia cannot just poof and appear it has to be got from someone else. it is a very unstable organism outside of the human body so you really cant contract if from toilet seats or things like that. chylamidia also can show no symptomes and is why regular testing is so important. if someone has it unknowingly they could be spreading it to many other people.

let me know if you have anyother qeustions or concerns

Thank you for your reply, we'll i havent been sneaking around and wouldnt want to either especially as i have what many men want! (threesome).

so what you saying is, its not possible to get chlamydia if were all std free unless one of us is sneaking around with someone who has chlamydia?

Is it not possible to get chlamydia by sharing one male and two women? reason for asking is maybe the fluids from each women gets mixed with the other causing chlamydia..... (Am i probably being stupid now) They both swear niether have cheated. So what does this mean, where did this chlamydia come from? Mystery mmmmmm! ?

Alright.....

Chlymidia is causied by a bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. this bacteria must live inside the cells penis, vagina, rectum, eyes and mouth. therefore once it gets outside of the body such as on a toilet or towel. it dies very quickly. having a threesome doesnot magicly produce chylamidia. chlamidia can infect someone and that person may not know it because many times people will get no symptomes of an infection.

so yes one of you three somehow got infected with it without knowing and passed it to the others.

does this make sense