Male, 25 years old. A couple of days ago I started experiencing irritaion and burning when I urinated. I have also noticed a slight milky white discharge before I urinate. After talking with a friend who has had chlamydia, it sounds like this is what I have. I have a girlfriend that I have been dating for 2 months and have been sexually active with her for that time. Neither of us have had sex with anyone else during that time. Previously I have only had sex with two other girls, the last of which was about 2 years ago. If it is chlamydia that I have, did I get it from my current girlfriend or a previous one? (My previous girlfriends were fairly premiscious. My current girlfriend is fairly conservative.)

I WAS JUST AT THE DOCTORS TODAY AND HE SAID CHLAMYDIA CAN BE DORMANT AND YOU NEVER KNOW YOU HAVE IT UNTIL IT FLAIRS UP YEARS LATER. I HAVE A LUMP JUST OUTSIDE OF MY URETHRA, CAUSING GREAT PAIN WITH URINATION AND SWELLING WITHIN MY LABIA. I DO NOT HAVE A BLADDER INFECTION OR A UTI. SO THEY TESTED ME FOR CHLAMYDIA AND TOOK A BIOPSY ELECTING TO REMOVE IT IN SURGERY. BUT I THOUGHT THIS MAY PUT YOUR MIND AT PEACE.