hi, im male age 25, i have found out a couple of days ago that i have a lump or a swollen pee tube, right between the knob and the shaft and a small amount of white discharge comes out. i woke up a couple of days ago with the white substance when i pulled back my fore skin. at first it did hurt at all when i pee, but after a couple of days it burned like hell. Could this be a std? like my girlfriend cheated on me like 10 days ago but i know know it like 3 days ago. if i knew that i would not have any intercourse with her,. im maybe not circumcised but i take good care of my private part. why i ask here is because i life in indonesia and the doctors here are not as good as in the western world. last time i got abortion medicine to threat my pulled out wisdom tooth so you get my drift. hope you guys can help me what medication i should get. thanks

Hiwey there. It sounds to me like you very well could have picked up an std. Most likly gonorrhea but its inpossible to say 1 because I have no picture of what is going on and 2 because you need to look at the discharge under a microscope to diagnose gonorrhea. I would look up images of gonorrhea and see if it resembles what you have

well that would suck if i got an std, well i appreciate for replying my question though. and thanks for the info. but if i find pictures that look the same and it is an std what kind of general antibiotics can i get to treat this? cause here in indonesia they give you random meds and hope that you get well. do people use same kind of medication if you have UTI? cause i woke up this morning and the swelling was less and the discharge was suddenly gone. so that is weird right. and may i ask like, if you get an std how many days or weeks would you notice it?

Hey again, um treating stds all depends on what type of std it is.... diff antibiotics work for different types of bacteria. If its a bacteria like chlamydia then doxicyclene usually works well but it really depends. That's why pictures help. Also the time period for stds to show symptomes varies greatly. Some bacterial infections usually start showing symptomes after about 3-5days. But others especially viral stds can take seversl months or more!!!! So it really depends. Hope this helps