I pulled back my penis foreskin back below the head during masturbation. Now i wont go back. My penis head has never been exposed, so due to the sudden exposure, I am feeling discomfort when it touches my underwear. When I get an erection, I feel pain in penis, especially in the head area, feels like the bunch of foreskin is preventing the blood from flowing there. 

Hi Samuel

If there the foreskin is preventing proper blood flow to the head then you need to resolve the problem.

If you can’t do it on your own then you need to see your doctor ASAP.

If there is limited blood flow the problem need to be fixed right away.

I found this article paraphimosis it may help.

When the foreskin is trapped behind the glans and can not go

forward, that is called paraphimosis.

It may mean no more than being the owner of a broad glans and/or a

short foreskin, but it can be a medical emergency.

If the retracted foreskin becomes swollen with fluid (oedematous),

its appearance can be very alarming. This may happen if you fall

asleep with your foreskin retracted, for example. If its colour is

bright red, there is no need for concern - yet.

If you have a retracted foreskin and

! pain

! inability to urinate (piss)

! a tight band around the back of the glans, and/or

! a firm or hard glans (with no erection)

it is very important to bring the foreskin forward to its normal

position. If this is not done, the tissues may die from want of fresh

(oxygenated) blood and the glans may even fall off! The dead

(necrotic) tissue is black.

This is one of the very few things that can go seriously wrong with

an intact penis and not a circumcised one. (So it's a wonder it hasn't

been heavily promoted as a reason to circumcise babies.)

How to bring it back

You can probably bring your foreskin back yourself. The procedure

is very like getting a tight ring off your finger. The essence of

getting the glans back through the foreskin is not stretching the

foreskin, but compressing the glans. Gently squeezing it and

pushing it with your thumbs will press the blood back down the

penis and make it smaller. It can then be pushed back through the

narrowest part of your foreskin. A drop or two of something

slippery like cooking oil or sexual lubricant on the glans may help.

One good way to reduce the swelling is by covering the penis in

ordinary (granulated) sugar. This draws the fluid out of the penis by

osmosis (the old high school water-through-a-membrane trick).

Thanks for the quick reply. I realized the seriousness of this problem from your answer. However I pulled back my foreskin over its head, myself in shower. I did that and its back to normal now but still its a little stretched than before. Opening of penis is little bigger than before. Is that an issue? Because I have no pain now. Should I get used to it?

Hi Samuel The main thing is that you were able to get in back into place well-done. Since this was the first time it was pulled completely back and with it staying that way for awhile it is understandable that it is stretched a little and it could return to how it was in a few days. Either way I would not think it is an issue and with it being back to normal and no pain and normal blood flow restored sounds like you have got it sorted keep checking that everything is okay no change in colour or pain and you will be fine. It can be a serious thing so if there is any problems or if it happens again and you can’t get back you know what you need to do.

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will reduce the size of the head temporarily at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.

Do NOT let anyone sell you a circumcision. It is not necessary.

You should stretch the tip of your foreskin to make it wider so this does not reoccur.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”