Hi! I recently have been trying to pull my foreskin over the head of my penis because I was totally unware I was meant to do so.. ( i know right?) and after a few days I successfully rolled it all the way back over the head... but now my skin is stuck behind the head and will not go back over i am very scared please any responses would be fantastic thanks!!

hey ther.... this is biomajor i cant log in ath the moment so it probably shows im a guest.... what is preventing your foreskin from coming over you headn do you have an erectionn i would try using a lubricant or olive or vegetable oil to try and slip it back over. 

Hi Rolled back Sknner:

You have paraphimosis.

You are blessed with a protective, highly-innervated, erogenous foreskin. Many unforeskinned guys would envy your foreskin. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid circumcision,

You should thank your parents for protecting your physical integrity. Because of your physical integrity you will be able to have sex the way nature intended it.

Paraphimosis is the name of the condition of a retracted foreskin that is stuck behind the glans penis (head) of the penis and will not go forward. One can read about paraphimosis on the Internet.

If the foreskin is tight enough it can cut off blood circulation to the head and cause edema (swelling due to fluid accumulation). Paraphimosis should be promptly reduced when it occurs. Paraphimosis may be reduced by squeezing the head of the penis really hard to force the blood to leave the head. This will reduce the size of the head temporarily at which time the foreskin may be brought forward.

If attempts to reduce the paraphimosis are unsuccessful, then one should go to the emergency room of a nearby hospital.

Do NOT let anyone sell you a circumcision. It is not necessary.

You should stretch the tip of your foreskin to make it wider so this does not reoccur.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

Yh my name is Fred

for everyone that has their foreskin stuck behind their head, what i did was put a little bit of vegetable oil or olive oil on the head and then i pulled back my foreskin to the bump behind the head and then it just should slip forward and your foreskin should be back to normal