I had a small ingrown hair between my testicles and my thigh, almost where the crevice is on the thigh.  And was looking in a mirror when I saw this small whitehead looking thing around my anus rim area. It doesn't hurt or anything and didn't even know I had iT.  already made appt with the doctor for Tuesday January 2nd.  Does anyone know what this could bee

Most "bumps" in and around your genitals are from ingrown hairs or blocked pores! They don't get much air or are able to dry out etc. for example our face, chest etc. What your doctor will ask is the same thing I will. Is there ANY chance you have a STD/STI? Have you been with someone new and not used protection - or even used a condom, but have doubts? Genital warts can still be passed even using a condom - as the pubis area still touches the others pubis area. Whatever you do DONT pick the spot, or try and pull the hair out etc. Just make sure you keep the area clean and dry, and if it is painful, try warm compresses on it! Before you meet up with your doctor, write down when and with whom you had sex - in the last 6 months! He/She will need to know this, just incase it is a STD/STI - I don't think it is by the way, I think you just have a genital zit! Please let me know how you make out - good luck!

I have only been with one girl and we are both STD free. it does not hurt at all, just does not belong there

Then I would advise you put some acen medication onto a Qtip and dab it on the "pimple" whatever you do, do NOT touch it or try and pop it! In the nether regions - ;-) - LOTS of bacteria are present! So wash with a non scented, non soap cleanser (even a medicated cleanser) then dab some astringent on it - with a Qtip, then some cream, this should take care of it over night! Another thing - that people use on their face is regular toothpaste, but I'm a bit wiery about saying it for the anal area! Lets see how the 1st idea works! Also wear 100% cotton underwear, and try and air dry the area as much as possible - without the neighbors phoning the police! ;-) JK with you! In the genital/anal area, it is dark, moist & virtually no air. So if you keep it the opposite then pimples, infections etc. have an easier time of it! Hope this helps? Also IF it doesn't work - say within 4 days, go get it checked at your doctors. I'm virtually 100% certain it is nothing to worry about as it sounds VERY normal!

Went to the doc yesterday and it turned out to be just a pimple around my anus and she popped it and that's the end of that nonsense

If it looks like a whiteheads what could it be? You had to get a £70k a year GP to pop it, just to make sure. 

Toothpaste twice a day until away