hi, i have noticed a pimple like formation on my scrotum. it does not hurt or itch. its skinn collour maybe a bit more brown. its about 1 mm grown out of the skinn , flat and soft. are they normAl or should i go and have it checked? another 2 very very small ones almoast imposible to notice that look the same are on a side of my penis As well. i regullary shave and i remember i hurt that spot a few times. could it be like a foedyce's spot with scar tissue on it? thanks and if anyone van help with some info i would appreciate.

IF you think you might have an STD! Then this is probably Genital Warts - it definitely sounds like that! You can get warts even with using a condom - as it is genital contact - including the scrotum and the labia! So IF it is, it is best to get checked out at an STD clinic! IF there is NO way that it is an STD! It could be a mole, or a ingrown hair - from shaving! For your health I would suggest getting a check up OK? Godo luck and health!