Recently me n my boyfriend have been having sex every 2 days.....and I have noticed that there are these little skin bumps between my vagina and the labias around my vagina on the outside....but these little skin bumps are not red or white n do not itch or bothers me.....it just disturbs me to see it there....and I'm afraid of going to the doctor and finding out the results.....can somebody please help me asap! :-(

I reckon that the bumps you saw are just a normal vulvar anatomy bumps. I have some as well. There are a lot of these bumps in the inner side of the labia surrounding vaginal opening. They look like pimples with a little bit of white stuff in it that looks like it could be squeezed but it can’t (or maybe it can…I have never tried).
If they look like these, then they are perfectly normal.

However, if they don’t look like a normal part of your vaginal area, or look like pumps that have just appeared, are scaly or blister-like or anything like that, I would suggest you saw a gynecologist ASAP.

The sooner you found out what it is, the sooner will you know the results.

I too have found these and did alittle reading about it. As far as I can tell these very well may be Bartholin Cyst's. I looked this up and also saw some pictures of them. But, as always when in doubt make an appointment and see your ob/gyn for sure.

i have the same problem. so heather_2; is there anything you can do to make them go away? or are you just stuck with it?

ok i have these little bumps by the opening of my vagina, they do NOT hurt or itch,and they are the same color as my skin, and are kinda flat not like 3D or anything. but i also have alot of discharge, which is clear most of the time but every now and then its clear & a lil white. it doesnt smell. im not sure what it is or what to do. if ANYONE has any idea, right or wrong, i would like to hear what you have to say please.

hello im queit young and i have these white bumps near my vagina and were i pee i mean there every where down there and the itch please help me i dont wanna live like this i havent even had sex im to scared to tell my doctor!! plllleeeeasse hellp me!!!!

this is not good he could have an std or you could get help now it would be best take care.

Hi I'm 15 I gave the same things I haven't been to a doctor yet but ive been doing my own research do far the only possible thing seems like molluscum? ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

You should be honest with your parents and let them know your problem.

I have tons of little bumps around my vagina and when I had my second period (Going through it now) they started to come off with the blood.. And lots of blood. I am scared and don't want to tell my mom... Help?!

well you should because it can get a lot worse then that. So go to the doctor and when you get the results sit down with your boyfriend tell him whats going on iam sure he will understand. :-D