I have white patches on my skin specially my face, as it is mostly exposed to the sun. what can I do ?

Hello, well you could be suffering from pigment loss but dont rule other medical conditions. Maybe your skin is too sensitive and thats the way it reacts to the sun. You should consider applying sun protection cream every time you are about to go out. Make sure that sun protection factor or SPF is at least 30. This way you should be 100% protected from UVA/UVB radiation from the sun. It might help. If it does not get any better i would suggest you see a dermatologist so you can determine the reason for those white patches. Note that the skin is the largest organ in your body, it protects you from viruses , infections, diseases and regulates your body temperature. Also skin has a lymphatic system which helps you fight off any diseases. So any change on skin should be a wake up call to do something about your health. Hope this helps

Thanks a lot. It helped me a lot!!!