Hey, new user here! :) Here's the thing, a couple of days ago I went to a tanning salon for the first time because me and my friend wanted to try it out. The man told me to go 15 minutes since I'm naturally a bit darker so that's what I did. Here's the problem... It felt great and all but since then, especially that night it feels like I'm burning up, even though my skin isn't really warm. It was the first night, but since then it simply feels as though my skin is burning up. I don't have anything else though, I don't have a headache, feel dizzy, my skin isn't red or itching or blistering. So I'm just simply wondering if I should go to the hospital to check myself up, or if I should just try and forget about it? Ive been trying to find an answer to why I'm feeling like this since it happened but it seems like "no one" has ever felt this way before :( Anyways, fast replies would be appreciated :) Thank you!

Hello, well since you said you went to tanning salon your symptom should be related to that. I just think your skin has reacted to tanning and that you should be fine in day or two. BTW 15 minutes in tanning booth is way to much for first time, regardless of how dark you are. Because in tanning salon that UV light is sending UVA rays to your skin which in favor is making you darker but when you go outside the sun is sending UVB rays and that also makes your skin darker. So you being dark does not mean its safe for you to go to tanning booth for longer than someone who is pale. Be more careful next time, you dont want to develop some form of skin cancer, do you? My advice is to rest and it will be over soon. Hope this helps.