I have noticed over the last 2 months small white patches on the underside of my fore skin below the head of my penis. Im 21 years old and am 99.9% its not an STD as I have been in a relationship for the last 2 and a half years and we have both very much stay'd faithful. Im very worried and not too sure what it is or what I can do. any ideas? thankyou for your time to reald this. I look forward to your reply.

well, sir I believe it could Vitilago. Its skin disorder problem. it wont harm u at all. its just a genentic problem, where manelin (skin colour pigments) doesnt identify and start killing nighbour pigments. autoimmine problem, for more infor, just see net.
dont wprry even i ahve some white patches, the best way to avoid is be stress free that wat one of the doc i met told me

tc

Kind regards

I have a lot of white patches on shaft of penis, and 2 at the head of penis moving upwards....the ones on my shaft are fairly big and are getting larger......do not hurt but get a little irritated, I am nervous because the white spots are getting larger and moving upwards towards the top of my penis head. My question is could it still be vitilligo, just moving rapidly? Like monthly or a little longer?