am a size 12 not really big. iv had dark patches  for the last 3yrs and dont no what to do. they are really dark and am getting very insecure about them. cant remove my cloths infront of my boyfriend. help me!!!pliz :'(

Hello, what color are those patches. Are they just dark or completely black? Well, it could be that those are your birthmarks and that you are stuck with. They dont have to necessarily look bad. Maybe they just look bad to you, maybe your boyfriend would find them cute or something, you never know. If those patches appeared recently (past 5 years) then you should seriously consider seeing your doctor or dermatologist. Maybe the safest way for you is to do a dermatoscopy , where a doctor checks for your skin changes and makes sure that they are not malignant. Skin cancer can be quite deadly but its the only type of cancer where you can actually see it and prevent it from spreading. Sometimes these changes can appear on places where there was no sun light whatsoever. Hope this helps.