I have a patch on my neck and its white. I'm very depressed because I've  been to different doctors and they all say different things. I was first told it was a fungal and given a shampoo for it, however it did not work at all. Then i was told my pigments are going and there's nothing i can do about it. I have another reddish patch near the white one and its going to turn white because that's what the first one looked like before it went completely white and i lost my colour . I just want to know is there anyone else that has the same thing ?

The doctors who told you that your pigments are disappearing (the condition is called vitiligo), did they explain to you what can you expect from this condition and what treatment options are available to you? Because if they confirmed that it's this that is causing your skin to lose color, maybe they could have tried something to stop the further patches from forming. I think that you probably will have to see more doctors before you find the right one, but in the meantime try to minimize any potential damage by trying not to expose your hands, neck or legs to the sun - sometimes the strong sunlight triggers these patches to form, so protecting these areas is very important.