Does anyone know the cause of white spots about 3-4mm size on the stool? Signs and symptoms: loose stool, sometimes diarrhea, no stomach pain, vital signs are within normal range for typical adult, flatulence, borborygmus, no cramps. What is the best thing to do?

The doctors are not sure if I have Crohn's or Colitis, and I'm not saying that you have what I have, but I get white spots in my stool. I also have all the same symptoms you have. Loose stools, sometimes diarrhoea, BM's mostly 2-3 times a day now. I do have some pain, but didn't start out with it when I first noticed a change in my BM's. I have flatluence, borborygmus (was bad when my problems started) I had no cramping atm, but I do get crampy from time to time.

If I were you I would have some blood tests done, and ask for a colonscopy. Both of these prosedures are done in a jiffy, and can help you get rid of a problem that can get bad if not treated.

For all we know you might even just be having IBS and not have IBD!