For the past two years I have had numerous bowel problems. It started with adominal pain and a strong urge to go to the bathroom. My stools were loose, looked like they had mucus in them, and I'd have to go some days up to 5 times. My doctor told me I had IBS without checking me. It kept getting worse but it was on and off I'd go weeks without any symptoms, even eating things I shouldn't, then for the next couple of weeks I could eat anything. I lost a good deal of weight. Lately It hasn't been bothering me as much but there have been greenish-black spots and white spots in my stool, when I haven't been eating anything that resembles that. I've been exhausted and been getting muscle weakness, I can taste/smell some kind of metal. There is a slight trouble with breathing, I feel like my thoart is swollen. Been getting a slight burning the back of my throat and pain right below my sternum. I been more irritable and moody than ever, stressed over nothing, have panic attacks and I've always been a very calm and relaxed person. My doctor said it's anixety and put me on paxil. Though it has slowed my heart rate, I can still feel it pound almost constantly and hear it. I'm still exhausted but can't sleep and having extreme muscle soreness as if I been working out for days. Still having bowel problems, and a general Ill feeling. I truly believe it is not anixety, and suggestions I can offer my doctor to get this c**p over and done with. I'm tired of feeling bad all the time.

You are probably dealing with parasites. This can happen for so many reasons and it can result in white stool, white thin things in your stool. Generally, parasite such as worms may appear as white lumps in your stool and there are so many reasons behind it. I had it once when I was a kid, and in that case I remember that I have experienced something  like nutritional deficiency, digestive problems, and abdominal pain. I was scared so they took me to the doctor and they diagnosed Ta Giardia infection. If you didn't know, that is an intestinal infection caused by parasite found in unsafe water. 

Have you got any closer to a diagnosis with this?

:-| Reading your text was like looking at my list of symptoms although I have abdomen pain on my lower right side. I've gone through two doctors so far that weren't helpful (or nice) and concluded nothing was wrong with me. I've just started getting anxiety attacks although I have been having other symptoms for 7 months. I am just coming back from a visit with Doctor #3 .. I am very optimistic about him. He has referred me to a gastroentrologist ( Probaboly not spelled right...) to have a colonoscopy (?) I am having several stool samples taken over two weeks tested for parasites as well as an ultra sound of the abdomen. If Doctor #3 does find something I'll be sure to let you know mean while if you haven't had these tests done keep trying new doctors and ask for them!!! Trust your instincts, if u feel something is wrong with your body don't give up because of one or two doctors!!! Hope this helps.

did you ever find out what it was? i have the EXACT same thing and just went to the doctor. i hope they difure out wats wrong :(

did you ever find out wat was wrong, i have the EXACT same thing. please let me know of anything, im freaking out!

I would check it out to see if you have parasites. These are classic symptoms - check with a doctor or better yet a naturopath. You can also do a search on the internet about parasites and what symptoms one can experience. I had a long list of symptoms similiar to yours and I did have parasites. I ultimately did consult with a naturopath, changed my diet and incorporated an intensive colon cleanse, colonix, by drnatura. It really helped me. You should definately find out what it is you have first and a naturopath can help you there. Good luck and let us know what you did and what it ultimately turned out to be. Keep us posted.

This is obviously a very late response, as I just came across your message, but a lot of these symptoms sound like they may be either Irritable Bowel Syndrome or even worse, Crohn's disease. As someone who is going to the doctor very soon to check myself for the same, I reccomend you go to a gastroenterologist and get checked out. A colonoscopy and barium x-rays and maybe (or so i've heard) a CT scan. I hope that it is not Crohn's but something far more temporary, and wish you the very best of luck in getting over whatever it is you have.

D

FOR SURE go to a GI specialist. I went to a "regualr" doctor for about 6 weeks, same symptoms as OP, diarhea, weakness, exhaustion (I was sleeping about 10 hours a night and taking a 2 hour nap when I got home from work!) and various other symptoms.

I finally got an appointment with a GI doctor who immediatly scheduled a colonoscopy along with a CT scan and an Xray. Come to find out, I had a fistula on my colon and a gallbladder full of gallstones!

PLEASE PLEASE see a specialist!!

you have a tapeworm. Either from swallowing a flea or eating uncooked food.

I just wanted to add that i had the same symptoms, I went to a Nurse Prac. then a Dr. and then two digestive track specialist, they finally said that is it IBS (Irritable Bowl Syndrome). I did not agreed and went to an old specialist and after a second parasite stool test, they found a parasite in my small intestine. Just wanted to say that be very very careful with the opinions that they give you. Always do research and trust your instincts. Do not give up. I would not easily accept health issues that do not have a clear description (sometimes this,,,sometimes that....also this symptoms...also that symptoms...occurs) or the ones that I have to constantly take a medicine for the rest of my life like allergies and IBS and Crohn's ..etc

I wrote all my symptoms and considered all problems and after almost a year figure it out, after all those money/time waist and suffering. Also be careful with the symptoms they are sometimes very similar.

good luck. wish you cure it.

the symptoms of weight loss along with the metal taste can indicate pancreatic cancer - see a specialist NOW this could be very serious

OMG EXACTLY!!!!! What I have been dealing with for 3 LONG years minus the anxiey issues.....I have had every test done in the book...am seeing a gastrologist...just had a colonoscopy/endooscopy done...everything looked normal (no chrones or cancer) waiting for the biopsy results.... have had xrays, ultra sounds, etc... everything has come back normal... They checked for parasites but I don't know how thorough they were with that.... I was about to give up but at least now I know I am not alone!

You Could be celiac where your allergic to gluten its in wheat ( its a wheat protien)... its been mistaken for ibs several times in the united states. Celiac leads to malnutrion.. floating white spots in your stool, fatigue, stomach issues (ranging hugley), and theirs a long list of other side effects posted on celiac websites. Check it out this could be you... its worth a shoot i believe im a celiac and trying to figure things out for myself.. im trying to type fast so sorry for the spell checks.. look it up and good luck hope you feel better soon! and if it is celiac diesese OMG fixing all your issue with just a diet it would be a mericle other wise i think i have lupus or something worse, i've gone celiac for a month very easy, foods arn't so bad its a little hard to avoid carbs but if carbs are making you sick its i'd cancel carbs out in a secound. i believe during my gluten free month iv'e felt better but im back on wheat; fatigue, gassy and constipated it sucks i'm parying im celiac

I have been diagnosed with Crohn's 2 years ago.
I am 22 year old female.

All the symptoms you all talked about point out to Crohn's.
+ muscle weakness and pain
+ you get bruise spots on your body (even when you didn't bump into anything)
+ diarrhea
+ fatigue and exhaustion
+ stomach issues and pain
+ mucus in stool
+ huge mood swings (this is due to you being uncomfortable)
+ throat in time will swell due the muscles - thus not being able to swallow
+ jaw will cramp and you won't be able to chew properly
+ loss of weight
+greenish-black spots in your stool means bad digestion (due to ur intestine’s being worn out and being infected)
+ bad tastes in your mouth (metal) - this gets worse in time due to medication having a reaction to this and creates a different taste!

the list goes on and on...

after having several blood tests, the results were normal... i had a slight infection, but they didn't think is was worth colonoscopy/endooscopy..
after 2 months, i was in such bad shape... that i had to change doctors 2 times...

my 3rd dr was a specialist in Crohn's and in Bowl Syndromes.
He gave me a colonoscopy and that’s when the pictures of my worn out intestine came.

I suggest anyone who gets diarrhea for more than 5 days should go to the dr asap! and i believe blood tests and getting a colonoscopy (even though it sucks to go through the process) should be done.

The more you wait the worse it gets.

I know im almost 4 years late but hope it helped...
;-)