Hello. I'm 24 year old female and just recently I have noticed that some strange things are happening with my tongue. I have never seen anything like this and some help would be more then appreciated.
You see, I first time noticed these small white spots on his tongue, which caused me some mild discomfort.
I wasn’t so worried about this because I thought that some type of food caused it and that it will disappear by it self. But it didn’t, the situation just got worse. Beside these small white small spots I have noticed that some bald spots. That got me pretty worried. Please, if someone knows more about this- feel free to write about it.

Hello. I think it is almost impossible to tell what is wrong with your tongue because so many diseases manifest on human tongue. There is an old saying- The tongue is mirror of human health!
There are many possible causes to your condition such as infection, allergic reaction and anatomical problems. Sometimes, oral lesions can be a sign of a more serious medical condition too.
I have also read some stuff about one disorder called geographic tongue. In this disorder patches of the papillae that make your tongue rough disappear temporarily. The bald spots may migrate.
Probably the best thing for your would be to contact your oral health provider and schedule your self an appointment.