I am a lupie :-( this have been going on for more than 5 years (hair loss, fatigue … and everything that goes along). I also have little ulcers in my mouth, that are constantly there and besides that white sore on my tongue. I find this the most annoying because my tongue is swollen and this effects my mood… I can barely swallow…
Is there some kind of cure for this, maybe vitamins or something, just, please, no meds!
I am very grateful for any response!!

I had that too, so I went to the doctor. He told me to try with mega B-complex, because I had probable B vitamin deficit. He also told me to avoid sun exposure. I still get them occasionally, but things got better since then. I must certainly avoid spice food, even ketchup, which is the hardest for me :-(

A collegue at work also kept having constant ulcers in his throat and found out his body isn't absorbing vit b-12. can be detected by a blood test. Give that a go cause it has worked for him.