a week after sex i started having yellow discharge come out of my vagina , it fills my underwear in 1 day , then i got my period . when i finished it came back again plus my vagina was very itchy sometimes , and if i scratch it a little it becomes even more itchy then turns red , so i just dont touch it anymore but it does look infected or something .

when i tap/touch my clit it feels like im poking it with a needle , and it is a little swolen , .. today i pulled the skin above my clit to check what i have in the space on top of clit . i found white stuff sitting there , looked dry but its all around the clit and can only be seen when u pull the skin back . i took it out with Qtips but i feel theres more deeper .

can anyone please tell me what i have ? im really scared , i cant go to a doctor at the moment . please let me know what you know about this.

what you have sounds exacly like Chlamydia. See your doctor if you have a discharge from your vagina, have pain during urination, or encounter other signs and symptoms of chlamydia. It's important to treat chlamydia before it leads to other health problems. the thick yellowish itchy fluid is pretty annoying and does hurt after scratching it alot.

it can lead to infertility by scarring your fullopian tubes as well as pelvic infections and your also at greater risk of contracting hiv.... i really suggest if you cant see a doctor go to planned parenthood its much cheaper.

hope everything turns out ok