I was on antibiotics for three weeks for a staph-infected wound, and the blood tests did not indicate any problems near the end of that time. The day after I was taken off antibiotics, I had very cloudy, grayish-brown urine, thick with visible sediment. Two days later, it came out white. I have diminished kidney function and diabetes, but it has never appeared this way before, even when I had a kidney infection. It continues to alternate between cloudy, white urine and grayish-brown sediment-filled urine, but it seems to be decreasing in the quantity of sediment. This started just over a week ago. Any ideas? Thank you.

A staph infection of the blood is uncommon in adults. With your diminished kidney function and diabetes you should go to to the ER or at the very least call your doctor. It is best to be on the safe side when Staph infections are involved, particularly M.R.S.A.