Hay I just need a little help am sooo worried! I last had my period oct 10th 2011 I then slept with the first person on the 22nd oct and the. A second person on the 31st or 1st nov defo one of those dates am due 29th July who is more likely to be my baby's dad! Am ashamed by my behaviour and this has tormented me throughout my pregnancy thank u for ur help hope to hear from you ASAP!!

The second person is more probable. Check out this "calculator"  http://www.baby2see.com/conception_calculator.html#ConceptionCalculator

Ok thanks still worried cuz I've tried working it out with conception calanders and if I put in the first day of my lmp it brings up the date with the first guy but different due date but if I put my due date in it tells me a different date in which I had my period but the date I conceived with the second guy :-/ confused.com x

You normally ovulate 14 days after your period... Were you able to figure out through a doctor when you could have conceived?