ok so im freaking out. iv been talking to two guys. and i just stopped talking to guy number 1. which of whom i slept with on april 25th. no condom. but he didnt even cum. we were both way too drunk... so we stopped. and guy number 2 which i would love to be a father of my child we had sex may 2 3 4 5 and 6th. and we didnt use any protection. and he had cam in me a couple times. 
my last period started on the 17th of april.  and just three days ago i took an at home pregnancy test because i should of started my period between may 17th- 20. but i took 4 acctually and all 4 came up positive. i have 30 days in my cycle. im counting and praying guy number 2 is the father. guy number 1 is a douche bag. =/. i would hate to loose guy number two things are going so good between us. and weve been off and on for a while because we live a state away but hes now considering moving to my state. this is rediculous i never thought id be in this situation. =[ im so scared. 

plz someone answer me
i wanno knoe if the blood test is accurate