I started my period june 8th-12th...june 19th my bf and I had unprocted sex now a week later im feelin sick,urinate more often,eatting more,headaches.i started feeling a little bit of cramping in my lower back(not intense) mood swings almost everthing irritates me...i sleep more often......im kind of in the same mood I was in when I was pregnant with my son(20months) my stomach is a little bloated as well.my so. Is actin funny as well peeking threw his legs and now he wants to b all over me acting like a baby....could I be pregnant? Is it to early to test sex:june 19 today's date june 26 Also my periods are irregular different days different months Please help

because you have irregular periods you cant say for sure approxamately when you ovulated.

on a 28 day cycle its normally day 14 which would make the nineteenth day 11 of your cycle which doesnt mean you wont be pregnant because sperm can survive up to 5+ days waiting for a egg to fertilise. 

the reality is yes you had unprotective sex so there is the possibility of pregnancy. earliest i would say you could test 3rd july 2 weeks after assumed conception but the longer you wait (week late) the better chance of not getting a false negitive. use first morning urine aswell as its not diluted by what you have been drinking and gives your HCG levels a greater chance of being detected

Thank you so much....cause im confuse I can feel a change in my body...