hi im 22 and 9months clean off herion but still on medication (methadone) my periods have returned and r every month but me and my partner have sex at least once sometimes twice a day and yet i havnt conceived does this mean that im infertile that my bodys bin harmed by herion,i dont no where to turn, some1 said that the man to provide fertile sperm should not have sex for 3-4days is this correct, please we really want a baby and its someting im really worried about, please help me

Methadone should really not be used during pregnancy.

ALSO, there are only 3-5 days a month you can even become pregnant, so you must use fertility monitoring and testing kits to find this out.

It might be the methadone that is making it hard to concieve...you can't really be on methadone when pregnant anyway so you might want to try to quit the methadone...I know it is hard my brother has been on it for a couple of years and he is finally done to 5mg but he just cant seem to get off it...Pray about it and have faith and God can deliver you