I'm 15 & my boyfriend is 16, & we want a baby really bad. We have had sex alot without condoms & he " nutted " in me or whatever, & I still ain't pregnant. & I wanna know how I could get pregnant, or what I can change to get pregnant. We have had sex every way there is almost. PLEASE get back to me with this.

Hello, I was 16 when I got pregenant, I am now 19. Are you sure you want to go down that road. I mean you have your whole life ahead of you. When i got pregnant it was by accident, I mean i was on the Pill. I must admit though it was the best mistake of my life, but I gave up everything, I dropped out of school had to get my GED, just so i could get a job. I'm doing ok finacially now, but when it comes to friends, I don't have that many, I cant do the things I want to do anymore. You should really stop and thinkabout what it is you are doing. But if it is what you really want timing is everything, with your menstrual cycle, and him 'nuttin' in you. Take care.

Hi hun,

I have to say that im glad you havnt conceived a child at this age!

I know thats the last thing you wanna hear, but its my opinion.

I suggest you guys get involved more in your communities, get involved in doing some volunteer work and things like that, its very fulfilling!! And is a much better outlet for alot of the things I think you might be feeling is missing in your life, such as, a closeness to other ppl, a feeling of being needed and important.

Theres a time to be a mom hun and I truly hope you realize that its not right now.

Best wishes.

If your interested in finding some volunteer work in your community id be happy to explain for you how to go about it!!

honey, PLEASE wait a few years!!! im sorry to say this, but even if both you and you bf are good parents (im sorry, but i doubt it) and dont break up (which you probably will, and a child needs a stable home) your childs life will probably be hell, not to mention you will be considered a s*** by many. i know i tempting babe, but please DONT do it!!! :-D