ok so obviously im a vergin . ive never done anything with a guy .

so every now and then i masturbate , i use a sex toy.

i dont masturbate all the time just every now and then .

but lately my brests have ben hurting ive ben having cramps and ive ben feeling sick like nausea.

i havnt taken a pregnacy test and im not sure if i should beacuse this is freeky .

i do have wheight problems and whats also freeky is im able to take a picture of me in the mirror and i look pregnant . but also i havent had my period sence may .

i do know that the reason for the period is beacuse i have an issue with my thyroid gland witch also causes the weight gain and the messed up period but im just really concerned .

so here it is! can a girl get pregnant if she mastubates, even if she dosent have a male partner and has never done anything along the lines  of intercourse ?

beacse i dont know how i would explian this to my parents if its possible !

There is no way that you can get pregnant by masturbating.

It takes an egg and sperm to get pregnant.  You don't have sperm.

The only way to get pregnant is if sperm gets INTO your vagina.

Of course masturbation can't cause pregnancy. Like the person above me said, you can only get pregnant if sperm gets into your vagina, and that is not going to happen if you masturbate without a male partner present. 

Masturbation is a great way to explore your sexuality and have fun WITHOUT getting pregnant or risking sexually transmitted diseases. Unfortunately, so many urban myths still do the rounds about it that plenty of women are scared it will get them pregnant or make them infertile, and plenty of men think their manhood will shrivel up or they will grow hair on their palms. Don't worry though because those are just myths. 

Hi can I get pregnant by masturbating myself with hand gel

No you cant

Omg! Really ? Do a little reserch ! No it takes male+ female to get pregnant!

Can i get pregnant if i masturbated somewhere were there was sperm but i had my clothes on ? I didnt finger i just rub my vagina

Is it a jealous partner?

Lol so do i

yeah i feel the same way