What are the basic fitness and stretching tips? Actually I would like to know if I could do some stretching without having fitness training for I simply don't have time enough for fitness and stretching so I thought what that maybe only stretching part would give the results or I am wrong. Thanks!

You should always have time for stretching and though fitness and stretching would be the best choice only stretching is also a good thing to do. Ok fitness improves your health by strengthening your cardiovascular system and lungs but without stretching it is simply not good doing it. Even if I am so busy I always find this 10-15min for stretching every morning. It is so easy it relaxes all your muscles and it makes your fitness training much easier reducing the chances of injuries. But keep in mind that before fitness and stretching warming up your muscles is the must-so you first do some warm up exercises than have some stretching and than you go to fitness or it doesn't have to be the fitness at all. The fact is that after stretching you would do any daily activity easier without big chances to hurt your muscles like twisted them or something like that.