So, my boyfriend and I have been having sex for 4 months now. He would last about 20 minutes. Since last week, he can barely last 45 seconds. Even for the second time in the same day. Is there anything wrong with him? Is there anything we can do to help elongate his build up? Is it just the difference in the weather because the weather has been dropping and rising substantially?

It's not because of the weather.

He may find that he'll last longer if he wears a condom, and/or if he masturbates an hour before attempting sex.

But there's a lot more suggestions in the book "The Guide to Getting It On" by Paul Joannides. You might also try "Sex is Fun" by Kider Kaper.

Good luck.

Were you using condoms before as birth control & now maybe you're not due to being on the pill? Nothing on him will make him go faster. You can get condoms with benzocaine, "extended pleasure condoms." It will dull the penis, making it less sensitive & that may help, but if its 45 seconds, he may have to put it on a bit before intercourse begins for it to be of use & take effect. Once off, the penis will take, maybe 30-60 min to return to its complete normal feeling. Think of it like novacaine (numbing) at the dentist, but of course, without the shot, not lasting nearly as long or as intense because it would just be used as a topical application on the penis via the condom. Where ever the condom goes, the benzocaine goes too don't forget.

Masturbating and the condom will not work because he does masturbate before we have sex and he always wears a condom.

He absolutely refuses to numb or dull his penis. Hopefully I can change his mind, but I doubt he'll be up to it.

HE WON'T EVEN TRY IT JUST ONCE? JUST TO PLEASE YOU?
WHAT A SELFISH GUY!

I'm one of those girls that doesn't orgasm when having sex. So, I'm okay with him not trying it.

I just want him to enjoy sex longer than a minute, like before this little problem of ours.

It sounds like he's trained himself to go for the climax as fast as possible.

Perhaps he would benefit from slowing down... from having sex MORE often, so there's not as much internal "pressure" to climax...and less intense stimulation...whether from masturbation, hand stimulation or intercourse.

What do you think?

Well, I'm not sure. We've done the same "routine" for a while now. I don't understand how this could possibly happen just like that. We can try it, but I'm pretty sure it won't work.

If the two of you have been having sex for four months, somewhat regularly enough to establish a "routine", then i think he's probably learned how to go for it and satisfy himself quickly. As he learns how to go directly for his orgasm, he's training himself to come quickly. If that's alright with both of you, there's no problem.

hi im ashleii im 13 i know my problem doesnt have anything to do wit ur conversation but i need someone who can help me and lead me wen i masturbate i try it in the shower but it kinda of hurts an i try getting an organism today wit the showerhead today it work an i rlly want to to feel tht sensation again but i want to be able to cum by touching myself so it u have an tips u can always ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

ashleii,

if you press "new topic" instead of "reply", you can start a new thread that will devoted soley to your question.

If you are female, use caution if you are using a showerhead to stimulate yourself. It is dangerous to force water up your reproductive tract.
However, if the water is just bouncing off the genitals, that's OK, as long as you don't scald yourself.

Ditto if you are male. Water stream falling on your genitals will not harm you, provided it's not too hot.

Thank you for giving me that type of information i go on here because i don't feel comfortable talking to my parents about masturbating.If you dont mind at all i have one more question. (you don't have to answer if you don't want)
When i masturbate.Why does it hurt ? Is it suppose to hurt isn't suppose to feel amazing as my friends describe

Ashleii,
13 is awfully young to be engaging in sex.

Even if it's masturbation.

If it's not feeling good, STOP.

You may be too young to enjoy this adult behavior.

Save your childhood. Don't rush it.

Than what am i suppose to do when i get turned on? i know im young an my friends told me masturbating is completely safe. Thanxs again for everything