I'm a 20 year old female, and I have never been able to reach climax. I have a healthy sexual appetite, and am easily aroused. I don't have very much sensitivity in my vagina, I am able to feel that an object is inside of it, but unless a lot of pressure is used it doesn't really feel like anything. The only way that I am able to actually feel penetration is through very rough doggy style, which is somewhat pleasurable, but not nearly as much as I would expect it to be. The confusing part to me is that even though I am not feeling pleasure out of vaginal stimulation I still get exceptionally wet. I am aware of where my G-Spot is, and try to stimulate it, but it also is not overly sensitive. My clitoris is however sensitive, and I enjoy it being stimulated through any sort of foreplay or masturbation, but it has never lead to an orgasm. I have tried everything to reach climax--I have had various partners, tried many many different positions, used toys for masturbation-- but nothing has worked. With my current partner I am enjoying sex more than I ever had in the past, and I feel that he is doing all of the right things to bring me to an orgasm, but no matter what we do, it is never achieved.
I am just looking any advice on ways to improve my sex life and to achieve an orgasm?

Hi! Have you tried stimulating your clitoris while having intercourse? That's strange. I guess it's just a matter of anatomy since every women is different. I don't know if the concentration of the nerve endings that lie close to the entrance of a woman's vagina can vary from women to women... But there must be something that can be done. Don't give up trying. If you say that you've tried everything, and I believe you did, maybe it's time to see a doctor, maybe a neurologist. Take care.

Completely in the same boat as you! Sex is good but never seems to fully climax even though sometimes it feels like its building up.. Did you find anything that works yet?

I have the same problem. I finally bought a massager at a drug store. Its a "back" massager so its discreet to buy. It has different attachments that provide different sensations. I prefer the nub. It has 2 speeds, low and high. I can't get off if its on low, I have to use it on high. I like to use a vibe inside me and this on my clit. It is the only way I have been able to climax. I use it with my husband fingering me too. Like I said, for me, its the only thing that works.