So, I've never fooled around at all before until recently with my boyfriend. We didn't have sex. But he did start "going down" on me. I was enjoying myself, but I didn't have an orgasm. I don't understand why. And I feel guilty because now he feels bad for not helping me reach that point. He feels like he himself didn't suceed in taking care of me, so to speak. I really want to be able to do things with him again, but I'm afraid that this will keep occuring and continue to make him feel bad, and make me frustrated in the process. Is there something I can do to ensue that I will orgasm? I'm just not sure where to even begin. Is it normal not to have an orgasm the first time you get intimate with another person? I'm embarassed and confused...and frustrated. Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry for making this post multiple times. I thought it wasn't showing up, so I kept reposting. My apologies!

I would like to add to the situation: My boyfriend tried to start fingering me during our time together. But it hurt when he first started going in, so he stopped and just kept, erm, kissing me down there instead. (I'm sorry if I'm being awkward about explaining all this...) Is fingering supposed to be slightly painful like that? Should I have let him keep going and then it would have gotten better once he was more inside of me instead of just barely? Didn't know if that could've helped the orgasm come along. :-P