Don't get me wrong...I enjoy being with him, being close, giggling with each other over stupid things we do during sex but I don't get anything out of the actual act itself. Penetration doesn't hurt but it is not pleasurable either. I always hear sex is this amazing, pleasurable thing and yet it doesn't seem that way. Am I doing something wrong? Is it just the way my body is and will always be?

You don't enjoy because your boyfriend is not able to find erogenous zones for women, at least, he can't find what is good for you and that is why you can't feel pleasure. That is nothing bad, don't be mad at him and also you should not blame yourself. Sex is amazing, but I get this feeling that you can't relax and that this is the main reason why you are suffering from the constant anxiety. Maybe you should try to masturbate, just to see what is good for you. Maybe you will be able to find your erogenous zone and then you will realize what satisfied you? 

I'm a guy, and i have this too :\ hell masturbating feels better to be honest :\
i don't know, but i think its mostly emotional, maybe tied to religious upbringing that ties sex and intimacey to "taboo".

*sigh* =\

Seattlekid,

Before you ever get married. This is something you want to tell a guy before you marry him. So there are no problems. There are some guys out there that do not like sex either. You need to find a guy with no sex drive.

Seattlekid,

I'm the same. I don't have any sex drive. I don't enjoy the act. I get absolutely no pleasure from any of it. It actually bothers me. Like going to the gym. It's a chore, a task. I haven't had any traumatic experiences or religious repression or anything.... there is no real reason for this. My husband knows about this and puts up with it and is extremely patient. I adore him and find him one of the most attractive men ever. In these many years together he has tried his best to please me (and he still tries), but I just don't .... It beats me as to why and I'm quite envious of people who enjoy sex. I feel like I'm really missing out, but can't do anything about it. I keep hearing about this 'orgasm' and would like to experience it, but I don't even know how far I am from it (probably as far as you can get).
I wonder how many of us there are out there?

Hi all!!! I am 28 and had my left ovary removed 2 years ago. Ever since my surgery I have no interest in sex. My husband is great and I love him dearly. Sex just always seems to be a chore and it always feels uncomfortable. I use to love watcing porn and could get off just watching the first 2 minutes, now I can sit through a whole porn and not even get turned on. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??? Doctors don't seem to listen or understand. I don't feel right, how do I deal with this problem??? Anyone??Thank you

Cookieh,

You had surgery and the doctors operated on your reproductive system. They cut and sliced your nerves down there. Now your nerves do not function properly. Doctors can not heal this problem. Possible you can try holistic ways to heal yourself. But your case could be difficult because the nerves were probally cut.

i'm also a guy who has been having this problem, i used to be turned on all the time, then suddenly i start dating this new girl and she's wonderful, but i don't feel anything when we have sex, and sometimes i can't even tell if i'm in her save for the fact it's warm. It's actually kind of upsetting. I did feel some slight stimulus from switching positions but honestly it wasn't that enjoyable....it might be the religious uupbringing i don't know but it sucks

TO COOKIEH

I am 26 and also had my left ovary removed... three and a half years ago... and have the same problem. I actually feel completely different inside, have pain during intercourse and way less sex drive. I complain about this to my doctors constantly but get no answers and no help. I would LOVE to talk to you about your experience/my experience at some point. How can we get in touch with each other?

I am 32 and I have only been with 5 men in my life. I too feel nothing, no pleasure at all. Its actually painful but I've been checked and my doctors say that here is nothing wrong, no disease or infection to cause this pain. I thank God my fiance understands but I feel bad for him. I just feel very uncomfortable, its sad because I love him, love to lay with him, be with him but when it comes to sex, I just can't do it and if I try I pretend for his sake but I keep thinking....are you done yet? I feel no desire, no anything...I don't understand.

i have the exact problem! its nice knowing im not the only one :-) i love my guy soo much, we have been through so much together (3 years worth of ups and downs) and now wer together and i love everything else except when it comes to sex and bedroom stuff. I think its emotional, cause he sort of feels the same way except he actually enjoys sex but emotional it doesnt feel right. I love him but im not sure how to improve our sex life, but guess wer the type of girls who really need a strong build up, adrenaline boost if you will :-P basically get your emotions on fire!!

I am the same exact way. I have had sex with 7 guys and I am 19. None of them have ever pleased me sexually. I have been with my boyfriend for 11 months and I love him to death but sex is like a chore to me. me doing him a favor. And it does hurt me. Not extremely bad but it doesn't feel anyway near "amazingly pleasurable" like everyone around me seems to think. And I too get very jealous when people talk about how amazing sex is. Because I have nothing to say. I have never met a person that felt the same way as me. It makes me feel better to know there are a few out there that feel the same.

Same here..I actually only been with one man and thats my husband. I lost my virginity at age 21 with my hubby. We had sex a few times...but nothing. I feel a little uncomfortable during sex and sometimes different positions hurts me. My husband is trying his best to please me, thats all he wants. And I love him to death..he tries everything and always asking me how im feeling. I tell him the same...nothing. Sometimes it feels good when he comes down on me but thats about it..then after a while it gets old. I love being with him, love making out with him, and just love being around him. But it makes me so mad and fustrated that Im not blessed to have great sex...don't get me wrong Im blessed having my husband. But just wanting to have great sex would be wonderful. Im hoping a doctor or a sex therapy or someone could finally figure out what the problem or issue is and hopefully come up with a cure...that would be nice.

I have also only been with one person in my life...my husband.I love him dearly; he is my best friend and my soul-mate.Yet I just do not enjoy sex at all.I have no desire for it.Foreplay is more than enough for me.

It's good to know that I am not alon & that there are other people who feel the way I do :'(

I have this problem too. I'm 18, have had sex with 8 different women, and just don't enjoy it. In all honesty, masturbating and oral sex are better. I just don't get anything out of sex, and I have never been able to orgasm while inside of a women.

This is a blessing and a curse. Yes, I last longer, but half-way through I get bored, and don't really try as hard. Is there something we can do to fix problems like this? It's kind of embarrassing when my friends can talk about how amazing the night before was with their girlfriends, and all I can say is "yeah".