Why do i feel so cold on the entire left side of my body.I have no other symptoms just this coldness.I have C.H.F and i am wondering if this could come from that.I can go to bed and cover up but only my right side gets warm.Please let me know what this could be.LIZ

Hi Liz,

(I don't know if you'll read this anymore, i found your topic just now.)
What is C.H.F.?
I've got the same phantom left side coldness. It's in your case phantom indeed?
Do you know more about it in the meantime?

dicck

Hello there Liz,

Well I have heard from my grandma that this could be bad circulation and it is more expressed on one side of your body. Of course she is relating most of the things to bad circulation but I have saw by myself that she was right a bunch of times.

She is applying some home remedies for this problem. First of all she insists that showering with hot water is bad anyway for your body and that you need to shower with cold water so that you feel you are alive and to make your blood flows.

Of course I am just sharing with you what I know but I would suggest visiting your doctor.

My mother was suffering from the same thing. Her upper body was almost burning hot and lower body was shivering cold. She suffered for few months. Doctors had no answer. But one day she went to doctor and for some reason he changed her depression medication and the next day 95% of hot and Problem was gone. My mother wanted me to post this solution as we also searched for the answer online and could not find any. Therefore plz go to doctor and try to change your depression or sleeping pills.