3days ago when touching my left side I noticed that the feeling was different then the right side of my body, it felt numb. There is no pain or tingling in the area. The numbness is on the outer side of my left hip and around the waist area.

Hi i have recently discover that im 5 weeks pregnant with my first child have got the worst numbing pain in both my hips and legs!! It is course me a lost of sleep and is unable to drjve!! What should i do about this?

Did you ever find out what this was? I have the exact same symptoms - very strange. I've recently quit smoking and have put on about 10 lbs. Not sure what this could be???

I'm 16 and my numbness is also in my left hip. It's driving me nuts. It's only a little section too some please explain this 

Feeling numbness on the left side of my waist to my side...what does this mean

What did you find out about this, because I just started having the same feeling