hi I am having problems on my upper left side of my stomach. It first occured when I was laying down and I got up, I felt this horrible pain that wouldn't go away. I could hardly even walk it was that bad and unbearable. I am very young and I am not sexually active at all. My mother called the ambulance and the took me to the doctor they said, " That my bowells are backed up." But I never knew that it can last for about a month on and off. If anybody is reading this I would really appreciate it, if somebody a doctor or anyone that have or had the same experience. Please write me back. Thankyou

I have had simular pains ...But i started on the right lower side.. then moved to the left and the upper part of my stomach...
I have had a Ct done and Xrays and nothing has shoowed up..
But im still haveing pain!

I have been having a sharp pain in the left side of my stomach as well. Is a dull pain that causes a discomfort to me, if i go out or elsewhere. Another thing is the gurgling of my stomach and only the left side, i don't know what is that. I don't take anything for the pain because nothing helps basically.

hi there,

well its taken me a year and a half to Try And Find Out What Is Wrong with me, first it was IBS.. Then I Had A MRI And A Scan not all at once mind you, i will i could pay for bupa, but anyway as i type i still get pain on my left side mainly on the left not Right... it hurts so bad, i was trying to paint but i had to stop, well the results as follows i had a mri done on my spine L2 L3 L5L6 ARE Buldging where i jump out of the way of a truck that was coming head on, but my left side of my stomach is so very painful, i push my fingers into my stomach the pain is a 7 ou of ten, sooo the pain in my stomach and my back problem ..ok its like this i push my fingers into the left side of my stomach the pain runs down to the lower back and down my left leg... the more stress i am under or if i get upset it gets worse... i had xray done on my colon but came out fine... but i did bleed from the bowel heavy a few times which scared me... Today I Felt Unwell... tingling Up and down my body and i could not see that well.... does anyone know what is wrong with me.. oh i get pain in my neck and the back of my head...

regards

crystal morgan

:-( if you are haveing sharp pains in your upper or lower left side of your stomach it can meen a few things. 1 your colone might need to be cleaned if your not haveing bowl movements normaly then your colone fills up with toxins and nasty stuff and if you havent gone in a long time your colone can actaly burst releasing a toxin thats poison to you and can kill you if you dont get medical atttention fast. another reason may just be that you need to go number two and your constapated. if i were you i would go to a pharmacy and look for liquid lax its the best and cleanest way to do it. believe me ive been through this and i know my stuff so just try it. if thats not the case .....if your drinking, doin pills, eating spicy food, i suggest you stop because depending where your stomache is located [everyone is built different my stomaches more too the left] you could have a peptic ulcer...go to the hospital...eat better and get a colone clense every couple months....thanx this is mii-mii

All of these symptoms could be a serious issue. You could have Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn's. If you go untreated you could end up with issues that could lead to your death. Please ask for a colonoscopy or a sigmoidoscopy to rule both out. There is medication for both.

Hi I am a 58 year old female. Yesterday I woke up with terrible diarrea, I mean real bad that I would actually fall asleep while sitting on the toilet. I usually have a hard time going, and had to go to the ER for pains and it turned out after a CT Sacan that I was blocked up. Ok now that was last year. As the day went on I felt really bad pains on the left side of my abdomen, I thought that it was because I had such bad diarrea but as the day went on, it really hurt, it would almost take my breath away! I finally got to sleep, and used the heating pad. Well when I woke up this morning I still felt real bad pain on my left side, so much that I had to hold my side, I didn't have a bowel movement today and that's pretty much the norm for me especially after yesterday, but this is not getting better, it's getting worse. I saw some of the comments, and I still have no idea what this might be! Now here it is going into the weekend and I just hate the thought of going to the ER again! I have been very sick this last month first the shingles, on top of that the flu, and very bad bronchitis that sent me to the ER as they thought I had phnumonia. Now I have terrible ulcers in my mouth and they hurt so much that I can hardly eat. If I didn't know any better I'd swear that someone was trying to slowly poisen me, that how bad I'm feeling. What could all this mean, and what could possibly be wrong with me! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

I have started having pain in my left side of my stomach it started two days ago it wasn't that bad I thought I might need to pass gas and burp but now there's this sharp pain that is killing be I can't sleep hard to walk snuffle my nose or sneeze I can't find a comfortable way to stand or sit please tell me what is wrong

Jonathan_29 wrote:

this pain is due to gastric trobule u must take butter milk as much as possible.

Yeah i'm having the same pain and I am sexually active is that why i'm having these pains i'm 13 it happened when I was laying down

Im Having Disclmfort Pain And Wen i sit my buuthole hurts alot :(

Quote:

I have the same problems not sexuly active at all! and i hurts when i play soccer and when i sit or lay down

Quote:

Hi
I have had IBS for a long time now.And now Iam having bad pain in my left side and my back.But i also have a lot of gas with it.And what ever i drink or eat it hurts me.I wish i could fine some help for it.

OMG I have the same symptoms and I just went to the hospital last night and had a ultrasound done and a cat scan and they said my bowel movement was backed up as well. And this has been going on for 4 months on and off and when I eat the pain is unbearable.

I had a pain exactly like this a few years ago and I am really young basically you haves blockage in your stomach of (and I know its gross) poop who knows how far up into your body and you have to get as much out as possible as fast as possible it could rupture your intestines and you could die that's what they told me and now the pain is back and I am super nervous it was the worst expierience I have ever had in my life. So good luck to you! :)