I have chronic pancreatis (idiopathic ) with steatorrhea,also have Dish disease and Raynauds...recently I am so cold that I have to wear wool socks year round even in 80 temp. I see that Dish disease can cause compresion of the vena cava (controls blood supply to lower extremities) and I am getting worse. I am 60 years old & on 40mg. Oxcotin & klonopin to sleep & pancretic enzymes. I am so cold that I no longer want to live like this, is there anything I can take to warm me? I also have Epstein Barr virus & hepres simplex in the sacral gaglion. and quite a few other things. I test positive for the HLA-B27...please help if u can, I am very down ...sincerely Cynthia Glentzes

I WOULD BE MOST INTERESTED IF YOU HAD A REPLY TO THIS,I AM SUFFERING VERY POOR HEALTH AS YET NO ANSWERS,EXTREME PAIN IN RIGHT FOOT AND CALF EVEN WHEN RESTING,BUT LEGS FEET AND TOES ARE FROZEN AND PURE WHITE.I AM 59 AND LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND,I WANT HELP ON HOW TO KEEP WARM,A YOU ABLE TO LET ME KNOW,I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN TO AN EMAIL SITE LIKE THIS BEFORE,I AM SORRY YOU ARE ILL AND FEELING DOWN
CAROLE

Celebrity
This might not help, but my mum was always cold. She too had Raynauds disease.
Cold hands an feet as im sure you know is poor ciculation. I to suffer from this.
My mum died 5 years ago but after her daeth we were told she had heart disease..... I think the coldness was connected. As when i did a first aid cause we were told that if a main organ in your body is suffering then more blood is sent there thus staving your hands an feet.
This is only me putting 2 an 2 together. But it might be worth looking into.

yea, idk if this is the same as your guys problem or not. but nearly every night i go to sleep my feet turn to ice, no matter what i do. just when i hit the bed, bam, their ice. but, if i wear socks or even better shoes they stay warm. Everywhere else on my body is regular, or sometimes hot(in the summer) but my feet will be freezing. I havent been diagnosed with anything, i just wear socks to bed and that takes care of it most the time.

Hi guys. doble, what you are saying might be a condition which is called cold hands and anemia. But, that is just one of many possibilities and conditions that might be bothering you now. Tell me, do you feel that it's bothering you that much that you can't get to sleep? If a pair of socks can solve all the problems, I think that it might not be that serious. But, in any case, you should have gone to the doctor's for some time ago because we are not sure what we are talking about here and he will know the best.