Yoga was always my favorite way of relaxation. I am use to practice yoga every morning for an hour. It helps me to push forward, to maintain peace and calmness in my life. Recently I have heard about ayurveda. People say that there are similarity between yoga and ayurveda. Is it true? Do they have something in common?

Maybe I can help. My family roots are in India. I know something about "two sisters", yoga and ayurveda. Ayurveda deals more with the health of human body, and yoga purifies mind and free your thoughts. But they fulfill and embrace each other. Both of them recognize the use of herbs, meditation, astrology, mantra and rituals for healing. They recognize balance between humors, tissues and waste products. The most important task for both of them is a physical helt as a foundation of emotional and mental well-being.

According to me, yoga can totally change your life in a positive way. You can also visit the given site for more information on [***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed The website will help you to understand the difference between the most popular types of Yoga and their timings so you can choose which type is right for you.
Yoga becomes part of your physical life.
Yoga becomes part of your mental life.
Yoga becomes part of your spiritual life.