Can you suggest me the best cycle trainer for a beginner? I mean I don’t want to waste too much money until I see whether that kind of activity suits me. It’s cold and maybe I’ve chosen the worst time to start cycling. That’s why I want to buy an indoor trainer and try cycling at home. I hope that it has the same effects as cycling outdoors.

Well, if you don’t waste too much money, Id’ suggest you a wind trainer. That’s the most affordable type of cycle trainer and its only shortcoming is the fact that it’s noisy. I hope you won’t mind that. If you see that it suits you can either switch to more expensive magnetic trainer or remain that inexpensive. I suppose that the effects of cycling and using cycle trainer are the same. At least fitness effects are the same. But as you know outdoor training is the best way an activity can be performed. Nature and greenery relax your mind and oxygen refreshes your brain and lungs. But when it’s not possible, an indoor trainer is just fine.