My wife is not in favor of running. She always has an argument that it is useless waste of time. Why running if nobody is chasing you? That is her reasoning. I tried to explain her but it was pointless. Then I started thinking, why do we run in the first place?

Well, we all run for some reason. Some of us want to improve health and fitness. The others pursue endorphins boost when they go outside and run. Competitive guys are in for the challenge and proving that they can be the best. Some people claim that they do not have anything better to do (but I don’t believe them). There are folks who enjoy being in the nature and expand their lungs with fresh air. The most important thing is why you run. If the reason is good enough FOR YOU than you should keep doing it. Don’t pay attention to what everybody says. Nobody can please everyone. So try to please yourself.