Why dose it hurt when i touch me bellend and i really want to know.

Health Guru

Hi Lee. Are you circumcised or do you have a foreskin?

I have foreskin

Health Guru
Every guy who has a foreskin will find the head of there penis is sensitive when they first start to pull there foreskin back.
Once you get use to the feeling of it being touched and the more you can keep your foreskin back the quicker the skin on the head will dry out and it will become less sensitive. :-)

so if i keep on masterbating with out the foreskin or if I keep it out when im in the bath will it help me or dose it help if someone ealse dose stuff with it??

Health Guru
You can just keep it out in the bath or during the day or evening when your at home and if you do masturbate with your foreskin back make sure you use some lubricant or you will end up making the glands sore.

were can i get lub because im only 13

Health Guru
Just use baby oil when you masturbate it will also help to keep the skin soft but never use oil as a lubricant with a condom as it will cause them to split.

Also how do i ejaculate because I have been wondering how you do it

Health Guru
I don't understand by what you mean by how do I ejaculate?

I was wondering how do u know when your gonna ejaculate

Health Guru
It's hard to explane the exact feeling because it's different for everyone but your just feel the pleasure building up.