It hurts when I try to clean it or touch it in general.

I had several kids with extremely sensitive glans (head) of their penis. It takes a little time to let it get tough enough to touch since it has been enclosed in the foreskin since birth. Go to the kitchen and get a little olive oil and apply it to your exposed head. This will let you touch and even rub the head because it is now very slippery. You can even get it hard while exposed and lightly rub it with your fingers. It will take a few times to get it unsensitive, or tough. Do not use lotions, soaps, or shampoos because they are too caustic for the sensitive skin of the head.

Hi there,
How old are you? Do you mean you have pain all over your penis or just on your forehead when you retrieve your foreskin? This can mean several things. But most common one is that your penis is under some sort of infection that is causing the pain. Have you noticed any strange discharges or maybe some bumps on your penis head or your foreskin? This is serious problem that is hard to diagnose at home and even harder to treat on your own. You could try to clean your penis with warm water for several days and see if you have any changes. If this continues I would suggest that you see your doctor as soon as possible.

Use mocar al and pregaba 75 tablets this will reduce pain of your penis mine is the same case I got cured